Choose from the list of courses below for specific course information
- Contemporary RN Case Manager Certificate Program (30 CE) — Online Options
- Contemporary RN Case Manager Certificate Program (30 CE) — 3 Day Faculty Led Classroom Instruction
- Care Coordination Leadership Team Development — Healthcare Organizations Only
Any questions or if you are a healthcare organization requiring an invoice before payment or interested in group pricing for training, please contact:
Kelly Kruse Nelles, RN, APRN-BC, MS
(608) 437-6035 (CST)
Heather Biederman, IT Administrator
The National RN Case Manager Training Center is committed to the education needs of Registered Nurses to prepare for new and emerging case management and care coordination roles within their practice settings. Our courses deliver high quality, evidence based content designed to support RNs in their ability to acquire new knowledge quickly and efficiently. Content focuses on application in practice and addresses quality measures, patient-centered multidisciplinary teams and improved patient engagement and satisfaction.
Courses are offered in both online and face-to- face + online (blended) learning formats. Use of our eLearning platform/classroom allows content to be delivered using a variety of learning methods that include faculty lecture, videos, recommended readings, as well as, evidence based clinical tools and resources.
Courses are fully vetted and curricula are developed and taught by expert faculty.
- Registered Nurses new to RN Case Management or care coordination
- Registered Nurses with experience or prior certified in case management looking to expand their practices to include Contemporary RNCM practice
- Registered Nurses who are supervisors or program developers for RN Case Managers/Care Coordinator positions
- Registered Nurses working in advanced care coordination positions within Accountable Care Organizations and Patient Centered Medical Homes
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurses pursuing care coordination knowledge for work in PCMHs, ACOs, transitional care and leadership roles
Online education is an effective course delivery strategy for learners who desire or need the convenience and flexibility to learn at their own pace and in their own environment. Online learning requires participants to be self-directed in completing program content. Comfort with technology and strong time management skills are a must. In this learning format, faculty utilize the Training Center’s eLearning platform to deliver lectures, course content, materials and practice resources and tools.
This option works well for learners who find that face to face instruction allows them to more fully immerse themselves in learning without outside distractions. Learners who chose this option also desire more personal interaction with faculty and other class participants. In this learning format, course content is delivered in a 3 day face to face classroom intensive. Faculty also utilize the Training Center’s eLearning platform to provide participant access to preparatory assignments, course materials and resources.
To ensure your success, experience with computers and technology is recommended. Comfort with the use of various computer programs including Microsoft Word and PowerPoint as well as Internet browsing to access web-based resources will be needed.
We recommend the following to connect to our eLearning platform:
The National RNCM Training Center provides administrative support to ensure course access. Participants are responsible for addressing their own technology questions/issues.