Why Choose Us
- The National RN Case Manager Training Center is committed to the education needs of Registered Nurses preparing for new and emerging roles in case management, care management and advanced care coordination across patient care settings.
- We offer the only comprehensive case management curriculum for Registered Nurses that is developed and taught by nursing faculty who have experience in case management as both educators and practitioners.
- We offer user friendly learning options designed for adult learners and busy nurses in practice.
- Learning highlights new and emerging roles for RNs across practice settings with an emphasis on role development and practicing to full potential.
- Content focuses on application of knowledge and skills for successful RN Case Manager practice in varied settings.
- Key themes threaded throughout the curriculum include: evidence, quality, ethics, person centered care, patients as partners, patient self-management, advocacy, interdisciplinary team effectiveness, and health policy.
- All courses are accredited by ANCC, the American Nurses Credentialing Center, and build on the Institute of Medicine’s Future of Nursing Report: Leading Change, Advancing Health (2010). Courses are consistent with the American Nurses Association (ANA) Social Policy Statement and the ANA Code of Ethics.
This comprehensive role development program is designed for Registered Nurses who are preparing to work in case/care management, care transitions or care coordinator positions across multiple settings. Program content bridges health policy and evidence with Contemporary RN Case Manager professional role development and emphasizes patient-centered application in clinical practice for patients with complex care needs including older adults.
Building from the comprehensive Contemporary RN Case Manager Certificate Program, our Veteran/VA tailored curriculum merges Contemporary RN Case Manager/Advanced Care Coordination role development with VA specific initiatives, innovations and resources designed to improve care delivery for veterans and their families.
Building from the comprehensive Contemporary RN Case Manager Certificate Program, our American Indian/Alaska Native/IHS tailored curriculum merges Contemporary RN Case Manager/Advanced Care Coordination role development with IHS specific initiatives, innovations and resources designed to improve care delivery for American Indian/Alaska Native people and their families.
In this series the role of the Registered Nurse in advancing care coordination across care settings is examined and includes:
- Acute Care Transitions (3 CE)
- Primary Care and Patient Centered Medical Homes (3 CE)
- Long Term Services and Supports (3 CE)
In this series the role of the Registered Nurse in advancing care coordination within the context of various patient populations is examined and includes:
- Family and Informal Caregivers (3 CE)
- U.S. Veterans in the VA and Private Sector (4 CE)
- American Indian/Alaska Native Populations including an Overview of the Indian Health Service (4 CE)
- Older Adults (4 CE) – Coming soon!
- Rural (3 CE) – Coming soon!
Topics in this session provide a framework that supports the development of Contemporary RNCM practice to full potential. Topics include:
- The Power of Nursing (3 CE)
- Strategies for Effective RNCM Leadership (3 CE)