Contemporary RN Case Manager Certificate Program TM
Face to Face / Blended Learning Option
Tuition & Registration
ONLINE REGISTRATION/PAYMENT OPTIONS
Participants may register and submit credit card payment online by clicking on the red Register button located next to the payment option you are selecting. Secured payment is managed through Stripe Online Payment Processing. You will receive a payment confirmation at the email address you provide on your registration form. Registration is complete and your seat secured when the registration form and payment have been received. Confirmation will be sent to the email address you provided on the registration form. To ensure you receive email communication, we recommend you use a personal rather than work email address as many employers block outside emails.
MAIL IN REGISTRATION/PAY BY CHECK
Individuals who prefer to pay by check may download and complete the registration form and submit with your tuition payment by mail. Once your registration form and payment has been received you will be notified by email at the address provided on your registration form. Registration is complete and your seat secured when your payment has cleared.
Online Learning Option
Enroll and Begin
With this option, register for the course, receive email confirmation with course access instructions and begin.
- Works well for RNs who are ready or need to complete the Program as soon as possible
- Work at your own pace, on your own schedule to complete content within 60 days
- Most RNs choosing this option complete in a shorter time frame than the allowed 60 days
- Receive regular messaging from Faculty
- 32 CE and Certificate of Completion awarded upon successful completion of the Program
Graduates have access to ongoing support through our Graduates Center located on our website which houses a Resource Library, Practice Toolkit and Supplemental content.
Pay as You Go
This option allows you to register and pay for each of the 4 sections in the Program one section at a time. Register for each section, receive email confirmation and begin.
- Works well for RNs who would like to break apart their tuition
- Work at your own pace, on your own schedule to complete content
- Upon successful completion of each section you are eligible to register for the next section at your convenience
- 30 days to complete each section
- Program must be completed in sequence
- Program content must be completed within 1 year of start date
- CE awarded following completion of each section based on hours completed. No CE will be awarded for incomplete sections
- Certificate of Completion is awarded upon successful completion of all 4 sections
- Graduates have access to ongoing support through our Graduates Center located on our website which houses a Resource Library, Practice Toolkit and Supplemental content.
Section 1 – Fundamentals for Contemporary RNCMs I: $275 REGISTER
Section 2 – Fundamentals for Contemporary RNCMs II: $275 REGISTER
Section 3 – Contemporary RNCMs in Practice I: $275 REGISTER
Section 4 – Contemporary RNCMs in Practice II: $275 REGISTER